September 21, 2013
The following are important questions to ask before hiring any Realtor:
1) Does the Realtor work as a full-time Realtor?
2) Does the Realtor have a written marketing system? (To ensure your home sells quickly for Top $$)
3) How many ways will the Realtor expose your home to the maximum number of potential Buyers?
4) Will the Realtor create a Feature List of your home's special features (to ensure all potential Buyers know all the good features of your home)?
5) Will the Realtor do a Floor Plan of your home (so Buyers can easily see room sizes & layout, allowing them to easily make a decision to buy your home)?
6) Will the Realtor pre-qualify potential Buyers (to ensure Buyers are financially qualified to buy your home before showing them the home)?
7) Will the Realtor give ongoing market activity reports (so at all time you know of all new listings & sales in your area)?
8) How will the Realtor show your home to potential Buyers? (Will they be personally present to show your home & point out all the good features? Or will they just hand out keys or put on a lock box?)
9) Will the Realtor give you regular feedback & comments after all the showings?
10) Will the Realtor advertise your home in the Real Estate Newspaper(s) & on the internet? (Will they have full photo tour, inside & out, of your home?)
If the answer to any of these questions is "no", you are limiting the chances of selling your home for Top $$ in any market.
Don't sell yourself short! Enlist the services of a Realtor like Marie, who guarantees to deliver all these 10 items & more.